8ml Muscle & Joint Roll-On
8ml Muscle & Joint Roll-On
Our top seller now available in an easy-to-travel-with 8oz bottle with a metal roll on ball!
Our Muscle & Joint salve helps ease aches, pains, sore muscles, bruises, arthritis, back pain, knee pain, and more!
Ingredients: Olive oil*, Sunflower oil*, Coconut oil*, Castor oil*, Menthol Crystals*, Vitamin E, Comfrey leaf*, St Johns Wart*, Neem oil*, Echinacea purpurea*, Frankincense powder, Myrrh gum powder, Essential oils of Peppermint*, Eucalyptus*, Rosemary*, Balsam Fir*, and Clove* (*Organic)
Featured ingredients and their benefits:
· Comfrey Leaf: Helps reduce inflammation and ease pain. Multiple scientific studies have shown that comfrey leaf can lead to 'significant reductions in pain' when used regularly for treatment of chronic knee and back pain, arthritis, sore muscles and sprains.
· St. Johns Wart: The anti-inflammatory properties of this plant are excellent for providing relief to irritated nerves, nerve damage, joint and muscle pain, neuralgia, rheumatic pain, sciatica and 'tennis elbow.'
· Neem oil: Phytochemicals such as polysaccharides and catechins act as anti-inflammatory and analgesic (pain relieving) properties. Neem has been a well-known muscle and joint pain remedy for thousands of years and was recorded in the earliest Ayurvedic texts. Modern scientific studies have verified its effectiveness on sore muscles, rheumatoid arthritis, and osteoarthritis.
· Menthol Crystals: Menthol Crystals offer temporary pain relief for sore muscles, providing a local anesthetic with a cool numbing sensation as it penetrates the skin.
· Peppermint Essential Oil: A strong and penetrating oil, peppermint has been used for thousands of years to help with headaches, nausea, muscle cramps and joint pain. Peppermint has both a heating and cooling element that improves blood circulation to muscles, as well as provides anti-inflammatory and analgesic support.
· Eucalyptus Essential Oil: The health benefits of eucalyptus are well documented and wide ranging, including anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, analgesic, and stimulating properties. Eucalyptus is effective in treating rheumatism, lumbago, sprained ligaments and tendons, stiff muscles, aches, fibrosis and nerve pain.
· Rosemary Essential Oil: Very useful in soothing sore muscles and joints. Rosemary improves circulation and provides both anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
· Balsam Fir Essential Oil: Traditionally used to soothe pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis, sore muscles, joints, tendons, back pain and an overall sense of fatigue.
· Clove Essential Oil: A powerful analgesic and anti-inflammatory, clove is stimulating with a warming element that promotes circulation, decreases swelling, and relaxes the muscle. Provides relief for both muscles and joints.